WPSL Store Locator Extenders is sold via the Freemius platform. It requires WP Store Locator 2.2 or higher. Sites that have it installed, may need to upgrade to version 2.2 or higher. WPSL Store Locator Extenders supports the following modules:
allows you to connect time-based events to locations and search for events from the WP Store Locator search form on your web site.
allows you to add a variety of social media information to your locations. The default installation comes pre-loaded with Facebook and Twitter as the two base social platforms. This allows you to get started immediately with the location editor and start adding Facebook and Twitter links for your locations with no further configuration required.
lets the users manage their own locations. The site administrator can turn the “user managed locations” on/off on a per-user basis. Once enabled the user can add, edit and delete locations they own without the risk of changing locations of other users.
The pages for the different modules described above also have a common behaviour which is outlined below.
The General Settings section shows the following elements:
- Default section Define the default section to show when landing on this Extenders page.
- Enable Event Locations Enables the Events functionality.
- User Managed Locations Enables the User Managed Locations functionality.
- Enable Social Media Enables the Social Media functionality.
- General datetime format: Shows the format used for datetime options. It is a combination of the general date time settings as defined on the General Settings page of your site. Therefor this is a read-only element.
List of search results
When stores have Events or Social Media configured, that information can be shown on the WP Store Locator page in the search results list as shown in the screenshot below.